If you have been injured following a slip and fall caused by the negligence of another, you may be eligible to file a personal injury lawsuit to try to recover damages for your pain and suffering, medical expenses, or lost wages.
After starting his private practice in 1997, Edward J. Babbitt has been taking personal injury cases in the San Diego area. He started out his law career as an insurance company defense attorney, but after more than a decade of seeing how the insurance companies used evasive tactics devised to avoid paying out benefits on fair and just claims, he decided to focus his practice on defending the rights of personal injury victims.
At the Law Office of Edward J. Babbitt, APC, we have experience representing clients who have been injured in premises liability cases such as:
- A slip and fall on a wet floor in a department store
- A trip on an uneven walkway or sidewalk defect
- Having products fall on a customer’s head in a retail shopping area
- Construction site accidents such as if a plumber gets run over by a framer, or a forklift driver drops a plank of wood on another worker
- “Attractive nuisances” where children get hurt playing on or in an inviting hazard, such as a pile of dirt, a pit, or a swimming pool
Contact us for a free consultation at no risk! Proving these premises liability cases involves a thorough investigation that not only establishes the dangerous condition, but factors in human elements on what constitutes negligence or recklessness. For a free case evaluation to discuss your injury in complete confidence, contact us today!